Shortly about Ansible Semaphore
Semaphore is a responsive web UI for running Ansible playbooks.
Semaphore written in pure Go and available for Windows, macOS and Linux (x64, ARM, ARM64). Semaphore is an open-source project with concise and high-quality code.
Semaphore supports the following databases:
Using Semaphore you can:
- Group playbooks to projects
- Manage environments, inventories, repositories and access keys
- Run playbooks from the browser. Responsive UI allows using Semaphore on mobile devices
- Run playbooks by schedule
- View detailed logs of any runs at any time
- Grant other users for running playbooks
- Get notifications about playbook runs